Ranking
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Why dont you just create an alt, then make a pass and have your alt sit in there?

It causes a pretty decent amount of lag and useless CPU usage to constantly have toribash open for something like that while playing on another window.
Why dont you just create an alt, then make a pass and have your alt sit in there?

because u have to run toribash then all the time.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Why is any of this even important?
Why not just make the clan room when you get ingame?
It's not like having the bot will improve anything.
IF you can acquire a bot well fine , if not do without it.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
It causes a pretty decent amount of lag and useless CPU usage to constantly have toribash open for something like that while playing on another window.

Toribash, on minimum settings with Max FPS lowered quite a bit will allow for minimum ram usage therefore allowing someone to keep an alt account running a server. You can also set Toribash.exe to lowest priority for your CPU, thus allowing the CPU usage to be low. No lag, unless your computer is a true piece of shit.

Because an alt isn't a bot. A bot is able to perform commands for people.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
You're going to need to learn a good amount of C++ to create a server bot. I am also certain that members who DO know C++ won't do it for free either.

There are so many other languages that would be easier to write a Toribash bot in, it'd be silly to write it in C++.

Having a bot is pretty useless nowadays anyway. There isn't much a bot can do that you can't.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I have a bot that is pretty decent, and talks to you at times and coded it to when you ask a math problem like 5x5= it will give you the answer.
I can give you it if you want. It's the Marines recruitment server bot
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me