Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Fuck you guys. You are the worst fucking clan ever, ban me from my own server and cause heaps of shit. Flooper22 is the biggest retard ever.
Liar
First of all your lying, it wasn't your server, it was mine and floopers. When you joined you asked for op, we gave you op and I said are you gonna abuse and that, and guess what? You said no. So when we gave you op you opped your one friend and de-opped us all. We came back under alts(Since you banned real accounts) and we were undercover, we took it back with a little brains. KA-POW Our server again, thanks for your time.

Labster.
BBDKJDB
I WILL KILL YOUR CLAN DICKHEADS, I WILL KILL YOUR CLAN! YOU ARE NOT SMART, YOUR RETARDS, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN A BET SERVER! Take my word, I will get that server again, and I will kill your fucked up clan.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Let this guy in he is so pro

Yep...supah pro, as he says so.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
He is REALLY REALLY REALLY pro and way better than anyone in toribash invite him FAST

Yeah dudes, I can't believe he is REALLY the BEST. Invite him NOW or he'll join another.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!