Toribash
Really good, especially the first picture. Basically nothing to criticize, really good head.

Ok, there is one small thing. It would be more cool if you fixed the part where hair outline face. What you have there is a thick outline, you could just remove the outline and put detailed hair with shadow behind them instead.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; May 19, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
Hey cutie, sad that nobody knows that you are an artist. I like it as always. The hair seems to have some uncolored ends on the back if you can see it. I don't know, it can just be me, but it looks like dark black streaks that were meant to be colored but uncolored. I can circle them and shit if you need me to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Great work, good details so far, add more!
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 19, 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
NEW WIP
Face and color fixes. Please CnC.

BoStaff-

Dayum! Thanks alot.

Beta-
I'm glad someone does! Anyway, I'm not done with the hair. Will add bloom and some color effects, Just tweak it pretty much.

Rhaemondzzzkie-
Thanks yoooh! Check out the new wip, Added more details. You might like it.
It's a pretty great head texture all around. By far the best hair I've seen you make. I'm not really a fan of the chin though.
This is great, the hair, especially, is fantastic. Great choice of color, and a very nice expression. The shading, the mapping...

Really a fantastic job, everything is done well. I rarely comment on art, but this made my day.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I remember your crappy-ass heads with no slightest detail on hair and now you're bringing this, good work.
Fix those pixelated bits on hair, and what's that white line on hair on front?
Anyway, are you planning on colouring the skin?
The right eye seems to be pointing a tad too much outwards IMO, makes him look retarded.
Keep up the great work.
It's All About Expansion
Loving the hair, it's brilliant, keep it up

I like the overall idea of the head, usually not a fan of human heads but this one is nice, good pale colour scheme

My only criticisms are the nose and the eyes
The end of the nose looks bulbous and unshapely, just like a splodge on it's face
The eyes look ok in terms of mapping (I think) but the iris and pupil look like they're facing off centre, making it cock-eyed

Still, love the hair, gj
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by MRootz View Post

Rhaemondzzzkie-
Thanks yoooh! Check out the new wip, Added more details. You might like it.

Saw it, it's great!
so far so good
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!