Toribash
Really loved the opening trick, it was smooth and full of style. The cork variation was alright, it served better as a bridge to the next trick then if it were on it's own. The last thing was cool, also smooth. I see a lot of improvement in this replay.
ORMO|Retired
it was ok lucid
I didnt like how stiff your arms were when running and other things
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Opener was aight, but the spin was pretty cool.
Decap was nice, though the aim was just a tiny bit off.
Other than that, there's not much i can say.
Do some more with it. Looking good so far.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
though the aim was just a tiny bit off.

How the hell was the aiming off he hit the head? are you saying that purely because he brushed the pec? well that's just dumb.

Anyway the replay was alright I guess, but the opener transitioning into the spin kick didn't flow well at all. the actual spin was nice... no that's really it. next time you should put some more twists and whatnot, that helps everything like really.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
How the hell was the aiming off he hit the head? are you saying that purely because he brushed the pec? well that's just dumb.

Anyway the replay was alright I guess, but the opener transitioning into the spin kick didn't flow well at all. the actual spin was nice... no that's really it. next time you should put some more twists and whatnot, that helps everything like really.

Taking a second look at it tells me that you're right. First time around, it looked as if the toe just nicked it.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf