Toribash

party wolf

for those who dont know.

Anyways, props for attempting a-sem art in the time of art decline.

So obviously instead of a hat you are doing some type of metal helmet, which is fine but just some questions to make you consider how you will go about this.

1.) How do you plan to implicate perspective on this canvas in areas which you already havent, for example the snout.

2.) what is your mindset on how you will combine the realism metal shading with the rest of the cartoonish head? Will you try to even them out, and if so by what standards.

3.) In any a-sem art you should be aware of how the back will turn out, do you have a seem that needs fixing and if so whats your plan for fixing it?(theres an easy way to do so while keeping it a-sem)

Back to actually Cnc.

I notice you do something similar to aveance, shading done using lines and squiqules, only thing is doing it right is an issue. mapping is one problem, detail and depth is another.

detail because it lacks that realism and the cartoonish and is more less middle way. Thats great if you want that, because in the end its unique just be careful.

depth in an issue because you dont seem to have made any attempt to worry about the shadows and what layer is over what. For example the ear looks completely flat.

Good job on the eyes though. Maybe I'm some crazy 666 fag because I love detail in eyes on any type of "living" art(non robotic/tribal)

I really want to see you use the shading technique I sent you on this head, but if you cant because of what your doing with the rest of the head, then dont.
Lookin really nice so far man keep it up, also tay I asked him not to make it super realistic but not super cartoony either. I asked him for it somewhere kind of in the middle and it is looking perfect to me \/
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
i'm pretty sure the bill and the back of a snapback aren't right next to each other, is that intended
shmevin eats smegma
In game it wraps around to look like the snapback is on the opposite side of the bill, just like a real hat so I think that, that was intended to be just the way that it was. If you wear a hat the bill and snapback aren't next to each other but on opposite sides :P Sorry if I don't make to much sense I just woke up.
I just gotta ask, can you make a logo? Also WIP 4 is lookin sexy ;)
Your textures are quite amazing. And this one certainly doesn't disappoint. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.

I like it, I see you are getting better at animal art.

I know it's based off that party wolf, but normally hats don't work on tori's.

Good job at making the snout seem long, and pm me if you plan on selling it :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i laughed at liltays post.

just add some depth on the sides by adding some darker shades where ive marked in red
and the white highlights i marked out arent as necessary.
just missing a bit of perspective on the snout, like most textures of wolves/dogs are.
nice job with mapping the hat, smooth
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-