Toribash
It's not really popular in my country. Because of game online. And, I don't like game online in here. That's why I play toribash. It's like.... 2/10 in my opinion of my country.
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
But total player in Indonesia is so fucked up.
I spread toribash when I'm going out I bring a flash then when I see laptop I install toribash

Originally Posted by Schicklgruber View Post
It's not really popular in my country. Because of game online. And, I don't like game online in here. That's why I play toribash. It's like.... 2/10 in my opinion of my country.

You both are from the same fucking country.
Toribash is popular in Indonesia, but not as popular as the other online games.
Most would find it weird and stupid because this game is pretty hard to learn.
Also don't forget that signed up users in Toribash comprises of active & inactive users, alts, and bots.
And also people can play without signing up with guest accounts and offline plays.

Back to my country, Indonesia holds 242.3 million people (2011 census).
Which by far, we are the 4th most populous country.
Toribash has only almost 2 million members, including bots and alts.
So I say that we are pretty popular offline but not really popular online.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Toribash was very popular in Poland in 2009 - 2010. We have toribash.pl (a bit dead now), CW and ToP. Not so bad, I think.

2008-2010 if so, 2008 is said to be the best year, in 2008(if i'm not wrong)
toribash appeard in one of gaming magazines, quite popular in Poland.

Funny thing, in mid school on IT lessons(more like gaming lesson), teacher was checking out who is playing what. I made him play a bit with toribash xd

but popularity isn't bigger than that of any other indie game from small studio.
Toribash isn't so popular if you ask me. I've asked a couple of my friends if they play or at least know what this game is and they gave me a crazy look. So 3/10
Well I'm from a small country named Singapore and the population in the country is only 2 million ++.

Obviously, Toribash is not very popular in my country due to the fact that my country has a small population and teens nowadays prefer to play games like LoL & Minecraft.

Like others said, the main reason that people from my country do not want to play toribash is mainly because it is very hard to learn to move the joints and some people might just give up due to the lack of practices.

EDITED
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I think many have heard of it, but after trying a few things here and there and realizing that it's not going to be as easy as it looks like in the replays, they just... give up. If people just kept playing and getting better they would eventually tell their friends about the game and so on. People just don't really give it a chance. Overall, I think the game is somewhat popular, but still not too high up there.
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Well I'm from a small country named Singapore and the population in the country is only 2 million ++.

Obviously, Toribash is not very popular in my country due to the fact that my country has a small population and teens nowadays prefer to play games like LoL & Minecraft.

Like others said, the main reason that people from my country do not want to play toribash is mainly because it is very hard to learn to move the joints and some people might just give up due to the lack of practices.

EDITED

Not just that,there is also ''violence'' and too much exposure to indecent words,which is why it is'nt so popular.
And if you notice,youtube channels who play millions of games for the viewers never play toribash in their videos.
Last edited by jinmaster; Aug 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
Are you living the life you really want?