Toribash
no, its all constructive, theyr just being douchebags in how theyr presenting it.

-the freecam wasnt terrible, it just wasnt there. and the camera angles you chose werent great, couldnt see what was going on.
-the cc was odd, I ended up watching the shadows more than the toris
-speed and timing was also an issue for me, the whole vid was slow, but the slower parts that you added to try add sync were forced and random, it just didnt flow with the music or the replays. need to time the hits of the replay to the powernotes of the song, and time the slowmo to the down tempo or buildup sections of the song. slow mo and hits need to be used strategically(for lack of a better word)

bottom line is that you attempted things, which is good, you just need to work on when and how to use them.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
no, its all constructive, theyr just being douchebags in how theyr presenting it.

-the freecam wasnt terrible, it just wasnt there. and the camera angles you chose werent great, couldnt see what was going on.
-the cc was odd, I ended up watching the shadows more than the toris
-speed and timing was also an issue for me, the whole vid was slow, but the slower parts that you added to try add sync were forced and random, it just didnt flow with the music or the replays. need to time the hits of the replay to the powernotes of the song, and time the slowmo to the down tempo or buildup sections of the song. slow mo and hits need to be used strategically(for lack of a better word)

bottom line is that you attempted things, which is good, you just need to work on when and how to use them.

Thank you for the advice
"Do not tell me you cannot overpower bullyness" - Dickster