Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well considering I only had CoD 4 for about a year with nothing else, I had played it OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Then I got the rest of the series, but it does get repetitive and is now boring to me.
another cod

how fabulous
the only enjoyable cod is cod4
or well
promod is quite enjoyable
M I N I V A N
do i really have to? spawns are broken, the map design is terrible except for maybe terminal (and that one was from mw2 so it doesn't count) and mission, guns are not balanced at all, having the ability to kill one person almost certainly as a killstreak is not a fun game mechanic (talking about the predator missile here), it's just broken. the small updates that they release every now and then are useless because changing the small things can't fix a game that completely bad.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by poopy12 View Post
I'm hoping this new engine will make it feel like a new CoD 4 when that came out,

CoD4's engine was pretty bad when it was released. It took several patches to make it even remotely balanced, and certain weapons were basically unusable on release because of the dumbass weapon sway feature that makes shots go off from where you're aiming, which was entirely unintentional. And they still haven't fixed it after all this time. They've taken lazy routes out and just added aim-correct so that weapon sway misses are less common, but not even aiming hits are more common.

Originally Posted by poopy12 View Post
Basically what I've learned from my many years of playing CoD, it's just the same game with a couple of new added features.

Unless you're on pc. Then it's the same game with less features. No lean, no dedicated servers, no mod support, and lawsuits against any community attempts to change that.

I hope they make another CoD that can take off on the competitive scene for PC again, but I'm not holding my breath. All evidence points towards ignoring the PC market yet again.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games