Toribash
Ok.. look at the flares. They are fine amiright? Now... to repeat myself again. They are .png just imgur changed the format. I just checked. If you want a screeny ill be happy to comply and show the creationndate and the changed date (same as creation).... so... moving on to repeating myself again. It was the cinema4d render that turned out not so good... once again... you woulda probalbly used the flares as an example if they were bad... so yeah...

Once again... reaadddddd the post fully because I just repeated myself... and thanks for the cnc, ill fix the next renders settings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
the flares are also bad though, you can tell especially with the starburst effect

i doubt a professional program like cinema4d would render something like that so badly
shmevin eats smegma
Bostaff. The flares are like that once again because imgur sizes down the images... too big for it but I still use it. Why do you also think its a .jpg... original image file was 1080p video format resolution .png and .tiff etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
that's the part where you resize it yourself instead of letting an image hosting website compress it to hell
shmevin eats smegma
My bad ill be sure to fix it next time. Thanks man gonna do another render soon. Gonna change c4d settings, should be more "crisp"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!