Toribash
Okey...

1st one: First off, I would have used a different font. Something a bit more modern,
something looking a bit more... Destroyed/corroded. The current font is a gothic/old-English font-face
and doesn't really fit in in my opinion, it would fit better if the focal was a knight. Also, the placement of the font is a bit akward, it feels so "cornered"...
Place it a little bit further up, like more against his chest, it's too close to the edge.

Otherwise it seems pretty good, the only thing I feel is that it lacks a bit of depth and contrast.

2nd one: The choice of font is better, but it's almost invisible. Make it lighter, of higher contrast, shrink it a bit and move it a little bit more to the center.
Also, the splat of paint on his right going towards him seems wrong, would rather have placed it facing his way and maybe behind his shoulder?

3rd one: I don't like the glow in between her elbow/arm, it feels like you got lazy and didn't cut out some of the background (I know you did, but it's a feel). Would remove it and give it a cleaner look, also the smudged part of the elbow is quite annoying. Font-wise I don't like the ridges on each letter, would look better if it was clean. The last thing that seems wrong is her glitched panties, parts flying randomly away, looks weird.

Either ways, good job on all three

Ps. This is just my opinion, I'm not too good at critique. No offense intended if it was taken. ^^

Edit: Also, the regular avatar sizes are: 100x100, 110x110 and 150x150. I would use one of those for my avatars if I was you.
Last edited by Fenris; Jul 13, 2013 at 04:42 PM.