Toribash
More c&c please? I really need a lot I want to get back into replay making and make my replay making even better than it was before.
Hey Ken.

Opener was unique. Weird, but unique. Split punch was nice and executed pretty well. The Boomhit was nice, but executed weirdly. Last DM was nice, brought me some nostalgia.

8/10. Compared to your old flow, this is nothing, but you're doing a great job getting back up there.
beware
the goblin
Thanks a lot Tamakuu, I'm afraid that I cant be ingame today somethings up with my firewall and its blocking everything. I'll pm you when I fix it. Anymore comments?
Found this old replay I made with Largekilla. I made the opener, first boom, and the set up for the second kick everything else he did.
Attached Files
Kengee- Point Blank.rpl (184.5 KB, 17 views)
Pretty sure I've seen this replay somewhere around an old thread of yours.
Anyway opener isn't exactly spectacular but the boomhit was incredibly solid.
I absolutely loved how the head was used for momentum to set up the second kick. Very solid kick once again, and excellent throw.

Very nice replay.
The replay is pretty dang good, but there are some minor issues.

Alright, I think the arm movement in the jump could have been a bit more solid, but the boomhit made up for it, the power was quite nice. As for the second hit, the hand grabbing the head at frame 224 could have been fixed (contraction/extention), but the kick and skeet combo did look quite good, and the pose was simplistic yet good.

Overall, there are still noticeable problems with the replay, but it's still well made.