Toribash
When you get assigned homework and you get in trouble for not doing it in class.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
When you are in a secondary language lesson and the teacher talks in the language and you don't understand.. then he asks why you're not doing your work and you say that you don't understand and he shouts at you for not understanding..

True story
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Intolerant christians which I have to deal with everyday. Goes for any belief that makes people an asshole, though.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
My Afrikaans teacher asked me if i understood the work.. I said no, and he said, that I better understand it
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
When my Indian teacher says she has experience with college students, yet she can't even teach a middle school class

Thank god I ain't with her, that bitch will lie through her teeth to try to convince you that she is acually intelligent, but all she did was restate something she read in a text book

That we had in class

When i'm in the middle of the game in LoL or in a tournament/game in toribash and then BOOM! A power failure happens, and you're like shit! NOOO MY GAME! D:
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!