Toribash
thx hompur

I could've made the keyframes better towards the end, so that it wasn't zooming in as much that fast.
I fucked up the twixtor because tbh, I forgot the keys to prerender, so I never even looked at the twixtor until I was done waiting 2 hours for the entire video to render.. I wasn't going to wait again :L
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

This video made me feel bad to be a male

You have this powerful "I ain't taking shit from no one" vibe sewn in this toribash video
Amazing 10/10
Idk what to say that hasn't been said yet. The video was well synced, the Color Correction was
sexy and very appealing to the eye. The transitions were great, and usually I don't really like
to see lyrics of the music in a video but it really worked well in this one. Most of the time
when my internet isn't working I really cant do toribash videos, I don't know how you do it
but its great. : D
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Flawless vid Tyzi, the replays are sick the music was in such great sinc i mean it looked perfect but it looks like you had some trouble or something like that during some of the slow motion parts it looked a bit weird, other wise this vids was awesome!
bitch
Video editing was pretty standard, but the replays looked rushed, and the quality of them could be improved a lot more, you're slow (although that could be velocity envelope doing that) and stiff in quite a lot of places.

As for the video editing, the use of twixtor looked good in some places (0:39) but bad in other areas (0:44) A wider variety of effects would have been bettter than using similar ones throughout the video as well.
Sold my dog to join RRO
The slow part was because of my velocity, and I just made them to make them to be honest. Look at the way uke's dismembered joints move to see the speed of the replay. (most of them are in default grav)

I'm p r e t t y lazy, and by the time I do the panning/cc/sync im pretty much bored. I'm lucky I can even finish an edit anymore
Thanks though, I'll see what else I can do while keeping the sync looking more visible
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I liked it, music fit the colors nicely, now if only after effects would do stuff like this, keeps crashing my god damn computer.
Nice editing overall, what I would prefer to see is those blue parts on your Tori being "toxic" as well (toxic, as in really bright) because the blood of Uke kind of stands out - so ye, that type of effect.
8/10
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan