Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You should re-download the game, if you haven't done it in a while the game is going to start taking more space on your computer.
You should aslo run the windows experience indeks and uppdate all your drivers.

- ZiroSix

Dargon Moderated Message:
Saved yourself with that "update drivers" clause. Getting off with warning this time.
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 27, 2013 at 09:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Between Windows 8 and probably not having a dedicated graphics card you're likely to find the real issue.

For the rest of you: Guys, disk space does not cause huge FPS drops unless 1: They don't have enough RAM, so they have to use page file, and 2: There's no decent spot to put the page file, because they don't have enough hard drive space, preferably consecutive, at all. Toribash does not need that much RAM, so this should never be an issue.

Pretty sure the Celeron is rather low end and primarily a laptop CPU, so if you're on a laptop, check to make sure that you don't have some dedicated GPU to go with it. If you do not have a dedicated GPU, and you are running a laptop, you are probably out of luck. Otherwise, you're on a desktop and you may wish to consider just upgrading the desktop or building a new one.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Some tips for increasing fps that has worked 4 me:
1. upgrade/downgrade video card drivers - yes, in some occasions you get better performance with older drivers.
2. disable/decrease/optimize for performance your nvidia/Ati catalyst 3d settings. -just turn off all features in advanced 3d settings or set them to lowest possible value.
3. delete all shit from Toribash-4*/custom folder and change security settings by deleting all permissions in advanced security options - you won't be seeing any customisations on torydolls, but your performance will suffer slight increase of performance as you won't be downloading all textures/flames/other useless shit...
4. try reducing resolution of toribash.exe window.
5. dissable shaders ofc
Last edited by latvianguy; Sep 28, 2013 at 12:23 PM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=363795
Try the solution mentioned in point b.

Also get a little tool called GameBooster. It's quite important while gaming on a laptop.

In addition, make sure to install the proper drivers for your integrated graphics, i'd bet that's the culprit here (lowering the graphics settings in Toribash might help afterwards as well).
If you don't have the disc coming with your laptop, you can get a small utility called AIDA32, it'll name your hardware components for you. After you've found out the name of the graphics component, google it's name with the word "driver" following it. It might take some digging.
Last edited by ynvaser; Sep 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
On the toribash main menu:
1) Go to setup
2) Go to options
3) Click on advanced
4) Un-check "Low Frame Rate Cap"
5) Click "Okay"
6) Enjoy
Nub.
Originally Posted by HerobrineDead View Post
On the toribash main menu:
1) Go to setup
2) Go to options
3) Click on advanced
4) Un-check "Low Frame Rate Cap"
5) Click "Okay"
6) Enjoy

This is bullshit, it won't fix his low FPS!
Try to redownload or go to the advanced settings in game and change the frame rate to low then it might work. mine is working fine after i downloaded it...