Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Damn, that's cool. Personally I don't believe in a fight for the most complex set, because I don't believe in having an epileptic seizure every time I open TB, but, eh. That's just me, I s'pose.

thats no fight lol^^
just want to know if there are similar komplex ones, if so, show it ppl ;P
ofcouse complex & good looking ones, not things that cause epileptic seizures xD
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 26, 2008 at 05:48 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Can you mass produce sets? Cuz just the hands alone are amazing! I would but for many k but I am broke. I like the zombie half better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
You only spend time on your own textures >_>
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
i spend time in requests too ._.
than more ppl pay... than more time i spend
100k ~ 1h
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Personally I don't believe in a fight for the most complex set, because I don't believe in having an epileptic seizure every time I open TB, but, eh. That's just me, I s'pose.

agreed, simplicity = win ^^
<-- minimalist style pwnt
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
i spend time in requests too ._.
than more ppl pay... than more time i spend
100k ~ 1h

I paid like 100k and all I got was lines D:

LINEESS
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
erm i fixed it twice for you <,<
if you tell me
"do something like hypnox´ set but no headphones for 45k + pharos force"
then i give you something like it
after that you blame me for bad work
"the set is ripoff, just make me something non-ripoff"
and i gave you a updated version
"yeah its better now"
then you use the updated legs but not the updated biceps...
and now you get in here aggain and blame me instead of just exactly tell me what you want <.<

1st. thats the wrong place for critics towards my shop ... PM me if you got problems
2nd. if you don´t tell me details, DON´T EXPECT them to appear in the set! i can´t read your mind ffs >.<
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:25 PM.

overpriced