Endurance Onslaught 6.0
11/10 nice!
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Holy ****ING HAMPA IS HERE
Omg omg omg omg omg, 10/10 I really love when you grabed Uke and like SMACK and bang all over bloody something ... niiice
Torinater: OMG EVERYOEN PRESS /specialsiran for a coool hidden game!
addle: yeah, like anyone would fall for that
Torinater: they do!

Woah! 15/10 That's way better than anthing i could probably do lol.
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way they'll be a mile away from you and you will have their shoes!-Click me and get free Toricredits plus a guide on how to kill in 10 frames!
Good job, i'd give the maximum vote to the replays and to the thread concept too, u had a smart and innovative idea
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Haha, you beast, that was awesome
The only thing i could possibly complain about is the initial kick, which could have
used a bit more... "BOOM!", y'know?
Otherwise, hella wicked.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I was so busy carefully studying this replay that I forgot to post a reply.

I appreciate you posting not just the final but the steps leading up to it as well. It's cool to see how changed the "end" of one replay into the beginning of another move, and the end result is a chain of attacks that would highlight most replays by themselves.

All of your replays have this characteristic that's really hard to define. Pretty much you look like your having a good time , and somehow not working too hard at it. I get the feeling, no matter how mind-blowing this replay is, that really you were only flexing about 80% of your torimuscles (god help us).

If I ever get good at this game, maybe I will be able to rate this. For now:
Originally Posted by shook
Haha, you beast, that was awesome

pretty much sums it up.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]