Toribash
Hold your neck first thing.

Opener was ok nothing special.
Decap was cool but could be improved by hitting it a few frames before so your shin doesn't take damage but that's me being knitpicky.

first skeet was cool
second skeet was pretty lackluster seeing how close you where and at that point its really just a extended kick in my opinion, and with a bit of editing I bet you could have gotten it without the grab.
Spin was pretty cool
The kick after that could have been SOO much better dm wise, I guess its ok
Last skeet was the same idea as the last skeet, such a small distance so its not very impressive, if it dismembered it would be better I think.
pose was actually pretty cool
Here is one thing I see in these replays, the one thing I don't like is the way you land when you are coming down from a jump. The cork was nice the first skeet was good, I liked the speed from it. The landing wasn't the best but that cork caught my eye ALOT.
nice replays 8/10y
but i didn't really like the newest trip replay it was sorta weird the first skeet had no distance and the second did even do anything at all. i think you should retry that i don't really like the dms in it that much either. bu the others were great

yeah, thanks to all you guys for the great cnc.. Also the second skeet i just felt like grabbing. then i ungrabbed the frame after by accident. then the last skeet i was trying to get the head but i got tired so i just settled for torso. I will keep working on it.. Thanks guys for honest opinions <3

Lovin dem cnc's ~
-----
Here is a quick little replay :3
Attached Files
Miku~ Phoenix.rpl (257.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Miku; Nov 14, 2013 at 08:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Opener had way more potential to be faster, faster is better man gotta go fast gotta go quick yakno

a bit stiff aswell mostly the legs. Contracted ankles don't look good when used all the time so mess around with extended and stuff. The decap would've looked better if you kilt it with a extended ankle or something.
Thankzies for cnc <3~
-----
New replay!
Attached Files
Miku~ The One.rpl (263.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Miku; Nov 15, 2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump