Ladies and gentlemen... George Sampson! lulululululul

Yes I do
Since when did I become Asian?
>.> Bad Moop, bad bad bad!

So I gather you give the replays a low score then? ^ ^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Good stuff Skulfuk. I didn't even know you made videos . 9/10 for the video. Every time I hear "singing in the rain" I think of A Clockwork Orange, so, in an odd sort of way I find the music rather fitting.

Edit, although I dont think I would work with moop again :P he seems to be getting you undeserved flack
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by DarkSeraph View Post
the punch that starts at :15 is made my Shook, on wikipedia.

<_<

It is?

My friend showed me that move and said it was his

Maybe he took it off wiki?

EDIT: Im not lying by the way, i wouldnt purposely take a move off wiki, id obviously be found out
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Well we all make mistakes & we learn from them.

In Moop's defence I literally ran through all the replays he'd posted & e-mailed me, and really I should check for things like that - but for obvious reasons it's hardly practical for me to check each replay frame by frame to make sure no one else's moves are used.

As for working with Moop again - It'll happen, and as a general rule the vid's been well received & any negative comments are taken on board to ensure my next vid's even better. Besides, I can't say no to a clan mate over one replay.

My 1st vid can be found here just as an example of how I've moved on & learned from last time.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you