Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Notice: The people ranting about this thread need to grow up. A lot of what it says in the spoiler is accurate, and you all know it.
-----

If this gets shamed, everything in the spoiler probably applies to the mod who shamed it.
-----
And as my girlfriend points out, "you're all forum nubs and have no right to comment on it, because you have no experience."

> join date 2010
> played over 4k games

sorry i have no experience
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
oh alright.

also just curious what experience do whoever have?

Enough to know what they're talking about.
*Cough*MoreThanAlbus*Cough*

Originally Posted by Albus View Post
> join date 2010
> played over 4k games

sorry i have no experience

That's quite a small bit of in-game experience.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
i like how you imply that i care for QI.

you don't need to play any games at all to understand the context of that pile of shit your "girl friend" put together, moreover how pointless this thread is. you/she just gathered the obvious and pasted it into an image that most of the viewers of this thread wont even read 1/4 of, congratz.
Last edited by Albus; Nov 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
i like how you imply that i care for QI.

you don't need to play any games at all to understand the context of that pile of shit your "girl friend" put together, moreover how pointless this thread is.

Yes, you do need in-game experience to understand it correctly. I'm not implying anything about Qi, I'm saying you have no in-game experience.
Last edited by Sparta; Nov 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sparta, mate, your gf pretty much wrote that for you.

also, mate, stop complaining about shit comments when you're contributing to the "shit comments"

You might wanna read that thingy that you posted.
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
Sparta, mate, your gf pretty much wrote that for you.

also, mate, stop complaining about shit comments when you're contributing to the "shit comments"

You might wanna read that thingy that you posted.

I'm merely answering the shit comments in the most frank way possible. And she mentioned you as being one of the people it applies to.
Ok, so let me try to take this seriously for a moment. I like winning, but it's not the most important thing. I'm a sore loser, but i try to be a good sportsman and compliment people on glorious victories. I also care deeply about what people (genuinely) have to say to me, as long as they're not obviously being dickwads, in which case i dismiss them as trolls.

So, i fall under all three things (which i believe 98% of all gamers do, paste this in your signature if you're among the 2% that doesn't), and am a young adult who has been gaming since early childhood. It's true that i'm not the most savvy of people upon the topic of life, but this is because i haven't been taught and haven't had many opportunities to learn.

You know that time called childhood where you're supposed to learn how to be a normal person? I was bullied in school, a lot. So i closed off. One might say i was anti-social. But is that because i was/am a gamer, or because i was treated like a bag of shit by every single goddamn kid in the school? I didn't want to be anti-social, but it was forced upon me. I have since recovered mostly, and am now both a gamer and a fairly social person, if somewhat shy. The shyness comes from years of bullying, not a lack of human contact.

Am i depressed now? No, i was close recently, but i am not. Do you know why i was close? Because of too much stress at the university, because of the unrelenting workload, high skill requirement and frequent exams. This is an alarmingly common occurrence among students of natural science, and i know that a few of my friends are in fact struggling with depression for what is probably the same reasons. It is of course possible that some people care WAY too much about the internet and end up getting depressed by trolls, and that is of course a terrible thing. The problem here isn't so much the wimps as it is the bullies, because otherwise you'd be accusing the guy who just got assaulted for bringing it upon himself by being weak. If you do that, then my respect for you just evaporated completely.

Mental maturity is a bit of a weird term. In some ways, i act like an old man, and in others i act like i'm 12. In fact, i'm more or less on par with all my friends at university in terms of maturity. Serious and mostly mature when needed, otherwise all young and happy and shit. I agree that the behaviour of immature children can imprint itself upon people, but if that happens, said people probably aren't all that smart to begin with.

Bad habits? That's just silly, ANYONE can and will pick up bad habits. There are plenty of lying, inconsiderate bastards who have no interest in gaming whatsoever, and people who swear are damn near ubiquitous. There is not one occupation in the world where every single person is devoid of bad habits.

tl;dr too much carpet bombing and pigeonholing, be careful with that. People are very different from each other.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post

Long-ass wall of text

I made this thread to see whether or not the first post is true or false, which is shown by people posting their opinion of it. And as shown above, most people have taken it with great prejudice and immaturity. What I've seen is that most of it is true in a lot of people because of certain things that happen in one's life, and sometimes it's just natural. But it's not all true with some people, as you have clearly shown.

Thank you for participating.
Last edited by Sparta; Nov 27, 2013 at 12:39 AM.