Toribash
No. I meant like is that link a link to "Buy Pure Relax for Themindstormman" or is it a link to "Buy pure relax for the logged in toribash account"?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Back to the main reason of this post...

I am almost certain what ever account you are logged into when purchasing the item... The item will go to. Although, the stuff of toribash are very nice and if you go into #Support and query an admin, or send an admin a Pm... They might be able to have your friend buy the item and have it transferred to your account!

DONT NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS
I am not certain this will work... But it's worth a try
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
So I'm wondering that if I gave someone this link...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...63629be0164db1
to buy a pure relax from the shop. Would that pure relax go to my account, or to his? I'm wondering this because my paypal is unverified but I really want a pure relax. I could pay a friend 2USD to buy me this, but I don't want him to end up buying a pure relax for himself.

Also, is there any way I can PM a staff member to send me a no-qi pure relax if I send them the $2USD that it costs in the shop except I'm unable to pay because of an unverified paypal?

To be on the safe side of things; fetch a new link to paypal from the shop.
And then have him log in on your computer with his paypal and pay for your item.

I believe that it is linked to the account that pulls the link from the shop as that would make it a lot easier than checking with toribash during the confirmation. (eg. you logged out after pulling the link)
Last edited by Smogard49; Dec 7, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!