Ranking
Let me see the set, azzeffir.

Also,

Imapirate, more pls?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Still waiting for other offers, and azzeffir's pict of his set ( if it's nice or cool; I'll take it. If not, means no. )
Also if you can make it 32k I'll send it right now
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Wtf?
My offer are almost it.

Since azzeffir said his set worth something like 55k, It makes the autobuy changed. I will just see his set, if it's good. Then I'll trade with it, if it's not I'll send the set with the highest offer later.
- made in Indonesia

like i said, autobuy it with 32k or let me wait for azzeffir set's screenshot.
- made in Indonesia

Raiken i sent u a PM with my set
-----
also i have my set i wear now with primary Elf and second Pure i could give u my set i wear now or both of them
Last edited by azzeffir23; Dec 20, 2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Raiken i sent u a PM with my set
-----
also i have my set i wear now with primary Elf and second Pure i could give u my set i wear now or both of them

I prefer the 1st one, but those colors isn't ok. Add some tcs or items, and deal.
- made in Indonesia