Toribash
Originally Posted by Furryprints View Post
The best way to escape being cyber bullied. http://i.imgur.com/VI83WAI.jpg

Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Close your eyes, you're not ready for the internet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Retaliation is for the weak-minded in these circumstances. You don't even have to report him, just ignore him and he'll stop caring about what you think of him.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
wake up, this is the 21st century, no one likes each other anymore. the best thing to do is avoid talking to people, that way you get the best out of life.
its bullshit that people cyber bully. at least the best you could always do is show staff members the chat and get his ass warned or ban? OR just tell him off and defend the person who was getting bullied.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Do you think this is a world where people actually give a fuck about each other? Nope don't think so, just thicken your skin, and if that doesn't work get off the internet or game and grow up.
kind of expected that reaction from you mastegabe. but its still to the point, even about people you might know real life. they can cyber bully you over facebook or anything you might have. that shit you cant "thicken up" or any shit like that. so really gabe, what would you do if you have a fuck ton of people cyber bullying you over facebook or anything like that? would you still have the same reaction you do now? or understand it from somebody elses shoes.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
kind of expected that reaction from you mastegabe. but its still to the point, even about people you might know real life. they can cyber bully you over facebook or anything you might have. that shit you cant "thicken up" or any shit like that. so really gabe, what would you do if you have a fuck ton of people cyber bullying you over facebook or anything like that? would you still have the same reaction you do now? or understand it from somebody elses shoes.

I can understand that some people are just emotional people and can't help it. Personally I wouldn't give a fuck, because I don't take anything serious when people say something. Only if they post a real picture of me because I don't want to be all over the internet. But if it really upsets me (which won't), I would stop going on the Facebook, as I would avoid anything that gives me negative emotions.

To me this just seems like a pointless post, I see shit like that everyday. If he can't stand a single comment of someone like that, he won't be able to stand this game at the least. This game is filled with ignorant rude people, that's just a start. I suggest you quit this game if you are sad at that comment. Reporting might do something but most likely they will say thicken up, which has happened before.