Ranking
Wow, looks amazing now. I love the way you did the hair in the back. They look like feathers. :o
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
This looks absolutely amazing!
These are the types of heads I'm into.
Is this a personal head or a head you plan to sell? I never got that part.
But I love the design and the current color choice seems to fit.
The hair is the best part imo, since it appears as though you put effort into getting the style.

in my opinion i think the way you made everything but the face a very dark color will look odd
as well as the thickness in the lines on the hair

great head though, hoping to see it in game
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Finished the head:

There's also a watermarked flat on the first post if anyone wants to take a closer look at it.

Some ending comments... The final steps took much longer than they should have because I got sick and also had other obligations to deal with. Took off the color wash because nobody said they liked it. Also kept the original mouth since there weren't any suggestions against it. Additionally, eyelashes and other facial features were attempted but didn't fit. Also had to up the brightness and contrast to compensate for TB's in-game shading.

Probably will sell the head in a thread latter on. If anyone's interested in it now though feel free to PM me an offer.
Last edited by GoodBox; Jan 28, 2014 at 01:26 AM.
(>^_^)>
:O looks awesome!
I wish I had the tc to buy it from you, but sadly I'm broke.
Anyway, I hope you continue to make more textures!
I really like your 'smooth' style!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.