Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@Miku: I made the legs but it was suited to go with your upper torso, best to ask for permission before I get problems from staffs. Also, hi.

By the way, if Miku is in then I'm out of this. Just thought I'd be able to help you out with your set but having Miku is just as good or better. Hah.
Iawesome.. You're not quitting. Also what torso? e.e But yeah, you can use the legs idm.. xD

Pwnz, i will wait for you to decide if i can use demon instead of hunter before i do anything.
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
Iawesome.. You're not quitting. Also what torso? e.e But yeah, you can use the legs idm.. xD

Pwnz, i will wait for you to decide if i can use demon instead of hunter before i do anything.

well i dont really care if the black is demon not hunter.
if you start with the "cartoony" robotic head i can tell you if i like it or not.
other than that. id like the set to be more noxious than black anyway.
since my force is hunter ( which shows up in replays ) and i dont want it to look to dark.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
its not going to be pure black.. only dark grey.. it will look better imo.. Also i have another set to make.. but after that i will get to yours..

Ps: All your frikken jimmies are now russtled:

This will bite you..

Last edited by Miku; Jan 13, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
its not going to be pure black.. only dark grey.. it will look better imo.. Also i have another set to make.. but after that i will get to yours..

Ps: All your frikken jimmies are now russtled:

This will bite you..

watching him draw via skype screenshare atm.
fucking awesome work nothing else to add.
-> miku please make my set <3
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
iawesome you butt <3 do you like the new style?

~Update: i might be finishing the head in a little.. i might also have to sleep too ..