Toribash
Haunter, yeah probably darker one would've done better, but I decided to use bright one so it would be easier to forget what is actually going on the screen. Because toris kinda blend in and blood is the only contrast thing.
twiggist,true
esoomoboh, yay finally someone who doesn't like it
*Ealtrik, thanks!
you made the replays look good in mirror, i can see the beautiful patterns of blood from mirroring, but the music puts pressure in my heart and it's in a sleepy manner, im tired after watching this video.
honestly, I never really liked the mirror effect, but you made some of them look pretty neat.

I liked the artsy-effect, as Ben mentioned. Sorta slow, but nonetheless enjoyable.
I didn't really understand that one in the beginning.. it would be much more great if it would be "more" like a mirror of it. But nice with the song, the second replay could've been in regular speed... The third replay was quite good, he didn't stuck with himself too much..

Prefectly timed with the "swusssh" and he did a movement.. But it could have been a little more "power" in the "song".

5/10
May the force be with you :3
The start of the song was fast paced and the replay needed to be a little faster imo.
Also it was very strange when the song changed (or when the song changed sounds/beat) and the replay didn't.

The rest of the video had a very nice atmosphere to it too, and the strange blood dancing / rain dancing / ritualistic dancing was perfect for the song, too.