Toribash
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
can you do gui's

I'm always willing to attempt it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Type of artwork getting: Avatar

Payment: I don't really know how pricing works for avatars? I'll pay as much needed for it to look awesome.

Any specific guidelines?: i have 2 ideas. The first one is something funny that has some kind of story to it and doesn't just look like it has been copied of the internet if you get what I mean, and the second idea was a more serious picture, with my tori in the centre with a blueish fire behind it. Just be creative with it and surprise me also if you can then add one of those green hats that I am too poor to buy, you know what I mean right?

Text: no thanks

Subtext(if any): i have no idea what this is so also no thanks
Last edited by saif118; Jan 27, 2014 at 07:14 PM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
Type of artwork getting: Avatar

Payment: I don't really know how pricing works for avatars? I'll pay as much needed for it to look awesome.

Any specific guidelines?: i have 2 ideas. The first one is something funny that has some kind of story to it and doesn't just look like it has been copied of the internet if you get what I mean, and the second idea was a more serious picture, with my tori in the centre with a blueish fire behind it. Just be creative with it and surprise me also if you can then add one of those green hats that I am too poor to buy, you know what I mean right?

Text: no thanks

Subtext(if any): i have no idea what this is so also no thanks

As for your request, It's doable. I would need a screenshot of your tori, although.

Also, The green hat would be ON the avatar. The only way to make it stick off is by buying one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Sounds good, I will get you that screenshot later this evening, and as for the hat, we can just leave it out.

---------------------

For my first idea i didn't really intend on having all of my tori c/p into the avatar, maybe just the head or something like that however if you do have a good idea that will involve using my tori then go ahead. And for the second idea i thought that this would be a good pose.

Pose

however if you think differently then you can dl/lp saif118 and position my tori how you want.

and here are a front back and side pictures of me if you need them.

Front

L side

R side

Back

--------------------------
How much do you think it will cost? And how long do you think it will take you to make it?
Last edited by saif118; Jan 29, 2014 at 05:21 PM.
It's been a week and there is still no reply, not from here and not from pm. I no longer want you to make me an avatar, I will pass the job onto someone else.
Last edited by saif118; Feb 5, 2014 at 05:20 PM.