Endurance Onslaught 6.0
A few things, why didn't you just buy the items with money instead or buy TC from a dealer? Also, belt rank is useless (IMO), that just means you are that rank out of all the other black belts out there.
I'd suggest you keep that belt (Even though you really have no choice, I think.) because you have a LOOONG way to go, you may as well keep the progress.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
But you can pay up to elite belt or just custom belt and change your belt to Yellow Belt

Well I could buy Custom Belt for 2k tc...but I think I can change only the name, not its rank - so if i rename it Yellow Belt I'll not being able to join server with yellow as max belt. Right?

Originally Posted by Liar
A few things, why didn't you just buy the items with money instead or buy TC from a dealer?

Hmmm....most (if not all) items I bought were only available by buying them with tc, so I bought tc. Tc from a dealer? I didn't think about it...is that a lot cheaper?

Well, what it's done it's done. And after all I'm strarting feeling ok with it, not a big deal. Thanks guys for the help and the positive thinking xD
Last edited by SlothRage; Jan 25, 2014 at 05:56 PM.
You can't use the custom belt title iff your not custom belt
wich means you'd be haft to buy 2 10k qi boosts for 48x2

Just to clear that :P
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.