Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Great video, Tyzi tends to be a downer on most art/videos ever created ever anyways. I don't really see the off sync that she sees. The sync looked good to me, liked the angles and the song.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Yeah that seemed to all sync. No clue what tyzi was talking about.

Good video but not your best work.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Deleted some posts for being completely unrelated to the artwork presented here. Also, offensive posts as well.
Please, stop doing that. I'm a lazy person, y'know.

Jorice saying things like "you make it better" is not a good way to defend the art/artist you like. Especially when it's the whole post. You can't nor you should try to shut off people's mouths who don't agree with your point of view.
Same goes for the ones who are against fanboys >_>
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
video looked great. there were some spots that maybe could have been synced a bit better, but who knows, most of the sync looked really nice.

good job sly!
im a bit late but, video was great, a little bit slow for me but everything else was excellent. cinematics were executed well and sync was right on the dot. excellent work man C:
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
Great video, Tyzi tends to be a downer on most art/videos ever created ever anyways. I don't really see the off sync that she sees. The sync looked good to me, liked the angles and the song.

yeeeeeee
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Yeah that seemed to all sync. No clue what tyzi was talking about.

Good video but not your best work.

boiiiiiiiii
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
I love this video, nice flow, cinematic, I really like cync.
10/10

thanks C:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
video looked great. there were some spots that maybe could have been synced a bit better, but who knows, most of the sync looked really nice.

good job sly!

thanx Faint <4

Originally Posted by Avikaa View Post
im a bit late but, video was great, a little bit slow for me but everything else was excellent. cinematics were executed well and sync was right on the dot. excellent work man C:

I'll work on smooths, ty C:
Originally Posted by EmJake View Post
What amount of FPS did you set in fraps?

60, I record at half speed though
aa