Toribash
Hi. That last set, the light/dark Clockwork8 one, is currently owned by imapirate. I'm afraid you don't get to sell that.
\o/
just asked, imapirate currently owns ALL of the clockwork8 light/dark sets
-----
ohai risk
Last edited by Zero; Jan 31, 2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Clockwork8 set was sold in the Marketeers' salvaged textures sale a couple of weeks ago. While it was later decided that we weren't going to salvage textures anymore because reasons, those sales are still considered valid.
\o/
Just so you know, I never had this set in any of my texture sets, so the art couldn't have been sold to him. The Dark set was in one of the sets, but the Combo and Light versions were in fact not - I never used them or uploaded them to any texture items.

Just to clear it up, PayPal made a major error, and they apologised to me - the staff here ignored that and kept me banned. Learn your facts first.
-----
This thread looks quite messed up as it is, so can we please keep this kind of conversation to the irc? I am just trying to settle back into the community after 'that' happened.
Last edited by Cookie; Jan 31, 2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
8k on both heads?

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hello Rhae, sorry but no to that offer, that's too low for both, maybe even for one of them - maybe going higher might change my mind a bit ;)
All my tc atm + full beetle for both heads

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!