Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ok ahd, i understand.
but darkcris is making it for me too, so if you took more than 2 days after when he finish, i will choose his one.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Requesting a Set.
Ill pay in tc =)
I would like a cartoon realistic ninja, black
Some things that need to be in the set is:
A hood covering his head, only leaving his eyes and some of nose
[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Throwing knifes on the legs[/COLOR]
[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]The xp wristband on one of the hands[/COLOR]
The colors would be- Black, and sometimes grey
Amount paying: 14.9k :P
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
I felt the urge that I had to finish this head to clear my thoughts for the requests.
Its been bugging me SO HARD to see this unfinished.

But here it is, up for sale. (infos in the OP)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Um are you requests still down because i would want to make a request, just PM me if its open again please.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
That wing head looks brilliant, i'm not gonna be able to afford this, but how much would you sell "wing" set for?

That would depend on the end-result and how satisfied I am with the set.
I'd say 100k ~ 300k(Much, right? I know.)

Originally Posted by NINJABALLZ View Post
Um are you requests still down because i would want to make a request, just PM me if its open again please.

Yeah requests are still down.

I'm flooded with so many stupid reallife shenanigans right now, that I hardly find the time to prepare a hot meal for myself OR continue the requests as quick as I want to do it.
None of your requests are denied whatsoever.
I'll pursue my goal to make you the smexy textures you truly deserve, so yeah...
I hope you understand.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I'll buy your Wing head for the 12k Tcs.

Same thing, I'm in love with it, you're my favorite designer now, Awesome work! You'll see me often ^.^

If you make a new Wing Set, I hope you would sell it for real money cause If you do, I would buy it! C:
Last edited by Divergence; Feb 11, 2014 at 03:15 AM.