Ranking
Opener was very good, looked nice and had a decent flow.

First kick was solid and strong, but I'm sure that with a few more tries you could've gotten a doublecore right there.

not a big fan of that second kick, but it gave you some sort of "boost" to the next kick so it didn't really bother me.

The following kick was nice and well aimed, not much else to say about it.

Honestly, I got really frustrated that you completely turned the flow to the other direction and didn't compensate it with a boomhit, I mean, you could've gotten more than just a leg effortlessly.

pose was meh, I didn't like the way you quickly moved your head upwards, you should've kept it lowered.

Maybe I was a bit too harsh, but it looked very good overall. 7.5/10
:^)
nice opener looks fluid

split kick was ok,seen it before

second kick was very powerful and a bit messy but I liked it

crotch kick is good aswell

pose is meh
Opener was alright

Jump looked a little unnatural, like you shouldn't have gotten that kind of speed out of it

Split was nice and clean

Transition to next hit was meh

Hit itself was gg, nice and powerful

Twitched a little getting to the final hit but otherwise the transition flowed well

Could have gotten a 2dm or a boom
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Opener was cool

Jumps and spins and stuff were cool but I don't like that you hesitated a little between them

Decap was meh

Recover from the decap was my favourite part

Transition to pose was slightly twitchy but still fancy
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
hello, I am back from planet universe and I saved you all from a terrible broccoli-sandwiched doom

macaroni for life

you're welcome
Attached Files
#one of these mornings....rpl (257.6 KB, 24 views)
a dream away|replays
I like this, make more like this. The only really bad part was the place where you did practically nothing between the flip and headkick.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS