Toribash
Resize your images to smaller. Keeping 3rd image render-size is really unnecessary here.

Also, you could've done some editing on Pic3. Grain and ghost hair behind girl's head. :V and now people will leave your thread because I posted!
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Feb 18, 2014 at 05:30 AM.

battleready done

she ended up taking a while etc. I obviously screwed up the hair, improper lighting/specular properties so it looks pretty flat, everything else turnout well i feel.
-----
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Resize your images to smaller. Keeping 3rd image render-size is really unnecessary here.

Also, you could've done some editing on Pic3. Grain and ghost hair behind girl's head. :V and now people will leave your thread because I posted!

Well that wasnt really noise, that was strains of hair that didnt get rendered all the way cause it was rather rushed :P editing it with so much noise is rather irritating and difficult
Last edited by iLiltay; Feb 18, 2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In the 3rd one the hand looks weird. It could of been better if you rotated it up a little bit. Also all dat noise. Otherwise it's good!
8/10
Last edited by Shattur; Feb 21, 2014 at 02:25 AM.
o
/l\
yeah the hand was really screwed up, I dont notice alot of errors until the render process, this was one of those such errors
Im not dead(yet) folks. still got more left

I used smaller textures on everything for the sake of render time
masterchief swag-

swaginIzLegal

lighrifle-

pewm

kitty hunter

the prey

so I've recently been trying to convert the halo and anything game related stuff i like to usable props in daz, but im still lost when it comes to displacements, bump maps and normals so if anyone wants to help, i love you <3

the kitty hunter is more of my gt related stuff, if you dun like gtfo :3
Originally Posted by DDDyyy View Post
Sometimes you can fake a good bumpmap by pulling the texture into photoshop and de-saturating, then boosting the contrast or pulling the levels in tighter.

That's the poorman's way ;)

do you know how exactly that would translate to gimp, im quite a rookie when it comes to photoshop, only because i don't use it.