Toribash
Back to the start:

My opinion: There isn't a way to create an alternate future, because everytime you travel in the past you will create a paradoxical situation, just because you exist in the past. The air will move differently than it would move if you wouldnt travel trough the time, because you are there, so the things that are flying in the air just like dust will fly differently, so a guy who is standing a few metres away will move a bit different, because the air around him is moving differently. Its like a virus that is taking over the world. And at the end that virus will reach your normal body who wants to travel trough the time. You will travel a few seconds later or earlier that you wouldve done normal, and the paradoxon continues.

Redundant Moderated Message:
wat? Please elaborate, because as of now what you say makes no sense at all.
Last edited by Redundant; Feb 26, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
People say if you changed the past then it will change the present or future, well to me I don't think it changed because the present we are living in went through the changes in the past.
I personally think that if it was possible to go back in time. It would be something top secret and for all we know, it is already invented. For all we know, somebody has been to the future or from the future and came here and has done something to change their present. The future we are going to live in could be an altered future. We don't know that.
blue
pink
Here is what I think
It is very confusing
U come back in time and u change something
And then all the future is deleted and another timeline is created
But if it was deleted u are deleted too
But if u were deleted u never came back in time
Then how were u deleted
Shit can't feel my brain
-----
But maybe the past is another universe or something
That way it won't change the current time
So I don't know
Last edited by scorpionma; Feb 27, 2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
Based on the video redundant showed me, if you were to go back in time and see your mother, father in a younger age (14-20). They won't be classed as your mother and father since you aren't born yet in that time line. Meaning, they could fall in love with you and your mother/father could become your husband/wife and it wouldn't be classed as incest because in that time line, you haven't been born yet.

So does this mean if it wasn't for another time line, you would just disappear? If you never exist in the future, would you stay living without a mother/father or would you disappear?
blue
pink
Kradel if u didn't exist then how did u see your mother?
If u didn't see your mother then u are alive
Its a paradox
INB4 14 days ban
No, no, no. I mean if you went back in time and saw your mother or father. You are still alive, but anything you do to affect who they decide to have a child with could lead to you not existing, or would you still exist but in a new body.... O.o Mind explosion
blue
pink
The first video I linked solves the paradox problem by proposing that there are potentially alternative timelines, so if you were to travel back in time and change things a new timeline would get created with alternative settings.
You wouldn't fall in love with your mother but a woman who is genetically identical to your mother but from another timeline of your universe.

;o
How are you?