Toribash
Originally Posted by Pair View Post
Why are people saying theres no sync? I see sync.

i think they're trying to say that the sync doesn't really stand out.

like sly said, there's really nothing exciting about the video, it's kinda boring honestly. do some more with it, like screenpumps, shake the screen during a hit or slow down enough after a hit to make it actually look appealing instead of going down from 5000% speed to 4000%, it doesn't really stand out and that's why people are saying there's no sync

anyway the angles were nice but i wasn't really impressed by the video, it was kinda boring
That video dont deserve all that hate.
I have no problem with a close camera still we can see what is happening anyway.
Some parts seems laggy for me and too fast to correctly see moves.
You probably should do an effect on-hit to make the sync more visible.

Keep up your good work.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Shitposts deleted.
infractions/warnings given where necessary.
further useless/shit posts will be deleted and punished accordingly.
stop being assholes.

Vid was ok, seems a bit standard, i think tyzi just expected more from you.
i like your camera angles, but one or two of the earlier clips in the vid were a bit tough to follow though, you got a bit too close.

Thanks! I don't think you can expect much from a 35min edit. And I'll finish it soon.
-----
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
I don't like the shader, at all. the bright light is kind of annoying, and it doesn't mix well with the blackish green. If you insist on using a 420 blaze it theme, use a lighter green pl0x.

also I didn't notice the sync.

I thought it went well with the song. I was looking for a dark shader and when I saw the greenish black shader I thought it was perfect considering most of the song is about marijuana.
-----
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i think they're trying to say that the sync doesn't really stand out.

like sly said, there's really nothing exciting about the video, it's kinda boring honestly. do some more with it, like screenpumps, shake the screen during a hit or slow down enough after a hit to make it actually look appealing instead of going down from 5000% speed to 4000%, it doesn't really stand out and that's why people are saying there's no sync

anyway the angles were nice but i wasn't really impressed by the video, it was kinda boring

Ill make it all more noticable in the Final. I just don't wanna add every single effect on vegas like the person who posted on this thread awhile ago.
-----
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
That video dont deserve all that hate.
I have no problem with a close camera still we can see what is happening anyway.
Some parts seems laggy for me and too fast to correctly see moves.
You probably should do an effect on-hit to make the sync more visible.

Keep up your good work.

Thanks! People get mad at me for close camra angles idkwhydoe. I try to make it as close as possible without it being not visible.
Last edited by Pair; Mar 7, 2014 at 02:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
-I love how you actually used a different genre of music, other then repetitive trap
-You're video made me laugh (It's a good thing. If you heard a man sounding like that don't tell me you wouldn't laugh)
-The intro was awesome.

-I think you should add more effects man.
-I don't like the shader color, it doesn't match the song.
-Chief Keef sounds like he is having a seizure.
Originally Posted by DeadC0D View Post
-I love how you actually used a different genre of music, other then repetitive trap
-You're video made me laugh (It's a good thing. If you heard a man sounding like that don't tell me you wouldn't laugh)
-The intro was awesome.

-I think you should add more effects man.
-I don't like the shader color, it doesn't match the song.
-Chief Keef sounds like he is having a seizure.

- he did use repetitive trap
- he didnt make the intro, only cc

- he doesnt need to add more effects, he should keep going as it is
- marijuana is green if you didnt know

just keep going as it is, also adding motion blur will probably make nobody able to see anything because of how fast some clips are going.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
- he did use repetitive trap
- he didnt make the intro, only cc

- he doesnt need to add more effects, he should keep going as it is
- marijuana is green if you didnt know

just keep going as it is, also adding motion blur will probably make nobody able to see anything because of how fast some clips are going.

- It's not trap
- I made the shader look greener in the second WIP If you didn't know.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Angles were nice, freecam was nice as well. I noticed the sync, and it wasn't bad, but try adding panning to make it more noticeable for a bigger and better effect. My only problem with the video was that it seemed you had low fps and sped it up to look smoother.
Originally Posted by Pair View Post
- It's not trap
- I made the shader look greener in the second WIP If you didn't know.

wow you made it green good job, i was totally not defending your choice of shader and cc at all.

and do you know what trap is