Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
i think he's trying to say that all edits nowadays are the same. same type of replays, sync and pancrop. not enough parkour videos or oldschool feeling stuff, no tets

I think the problem is that a lot of people don't have the computer to record at decent fps on a parkour map.
and i think we've just evolved from that style i guess
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
- the sync was there but i had to watch the video twice to see it
- you should have increased the blacks a bit because i couldn't really see what was happening at times.
transitions were seamless though and i think that might be why its so bright idk

The video was a bit too bright but that was kinda what I was going for. The only reason it was that bright was because of the colour correction, not the transitions.

Also on the topic of parkour edits, it's a possible thing to do it's just really hard on a computer when you use raytracing and shaders. That combination alone causes a big frame rate drop, not even including how big the mod is. It probably can be done well without raytracing so I might actually give it a try
Last edited by Osiris; Mar 10, 2014 at 09:11 AM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Although it is bright, I personally feel that it suits the song, so it didn't really bother me too much, but a little contrast would've made it just that little bit better. Otherwise, not bad!

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Well I could see a tiny bit of sync, and everyone else has said it, but why so white?? Replays were pretty nice, but it also seems little to slow. 8/10
My pet rock died today.