Toribash
not sure if I am a fan of the nose and wrinkles adjacent to the nose. seems too wide ingame. but then i shrank it and played with it a bit and it creates a different expression so I dont know.

perhaps brighten up the beard in spots to emphasize the jawline

shading on the skin near the ponytail creates a weird depth ingame. I think you might be able to bring your brighter skin tones backwards from the ponytail to the ear.
So #3 I really like because I have a fondness for beards, but I think the last issues are the ears and the ponytail.

I'd suggest drawing the ear and the hairtie on a 1024x512 canvas, resizing it to 512x512, then redraw them on the 512x512 to get better mapping and quality.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Great fan Jebus, as you know very well.

But may I ask where you get your inspiration for some of these? Particularly the one I purchased from you.

Number 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the comments fellas. I really don't feel like making too many adjustments to that bearded dude anymore so I'll just keep that stuff in mind for future endeavors.

Chaco: The rest of them are just generic doodles. For the one you bought I was inspired by some sculpture of an alien AgentP found on one of his classy websites or something.