Toribash
you're trying too hard too
its post-hardcore, its fast
i speed it up because playing it through one speed is hideous and i hate it
it's toribash, with sony vegas you cant do much. theres no cines, theres no cropping/masking

would you like to make me some shaders

ive used dance gavin dance in one other video, maybe look at the ninetys music that is in yours, wow trap so boring

they're not unneeded speed boosts, they're there because its minimalistic editing, mind you i use sony vegas, not after effects.
beginners can do more creative stuff, but they dont execute it right and thats what makes them beginners.
Last edited by TyZi; Mar 17, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
mind you i use sony vegas, not after effects.

I have seen people do some pretty good stuff in sony vegas, you should be trying new things and figuring out how to use your software better, speeding a clip up like you did just looks gross.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
I have seen people do some pretty good stuff in sony vegas, you should be trying new things and figuring out how to use your software better, speeding a clip up like you did just looks gross.

Yeah, what he said.
The velocity stuff takes the attention of the viewer away from the replays, and doesn't fit the song.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by Irrita View Post
Yeah, what he said.
The velocity stuff takes the attention of the viewer away from the replays, and doesn't fit the song.

im not showcasing the replays, edits i get inspiration from arent clear and focused on the clips

Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

not really
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up