Toribash
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
I'm having a hard time getting my thumb to go that far across my fingers on the middle knuckle. apparently all the people on google images also have that problem. If that's the case i would pull the thumb to below the knuckle.

Also it is normally harder and less natural for someone to fully extend one finger without extending the others a little bit because of the skin between the fingers. so I would either lift up the middle finger a little bit or rotate the rest of the 3 fingers up so you can see a little of the bottom.

its hard to cnc because you got all these overlays or whatever on it hiding what you actually did.

- I'll let all the others complement you.

yeah i didnt even think about it, when i made it.
as i said i just made it out of my mind no reference not even my hand.
i thought about that middle finger knuckle too but atm im not in the mood to rework it all.
i would make the hand totally new and it was kinda lot of work.
also i dont think ill upload a version without overlays but i will let this thread stay open, because when i will upload a rework, i wont overlay anything and just draw them my own.

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Maybe you just don't understand what perspective is.
The thumb is obviously larger then the other fingers, it's just due to the angle that it's at it looks at first glance like it's smaller.

This is truly beautiful, although the cracks on the hand look rather edgy, they seem too sharp compared to the light fuzziness of the rest of the hand.
Still, it's beautiful, can I use it as my background why am i even asking ill probably use it even if you say no

i think its like you said, that the perspective make the finger look shorter.

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
the thumb doesnt look any bigger than the rest of the fingers
maybe my fingers are just 2 skinny

you must have really skinny fingers
no i think its bigger, maybe its just the cracks going off, that make it look smaller.
also thx for uploading an alt version.

Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
Thats just...
Holy crap.
Although I agree with the pointer finger looking pretty weird, this is fucking flawless.

thx nerfpls

Originally Posted by xioi View Post
You seriously make my jaw drop every fucking time i look at annything you make
Love the hand, Backround fits just perfect but as kradel the pointing finger looks a tiny bit odd

Otherwise, you should go get fucking millions for even exísting, Love your work and do more,

-Cheers

thx xioi glad to hear
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Oh yes, that looks very good indeed! However I do see flaws. Take a look at the texture on top of the fist, in some places it is highly pixelated which decrases it's quality. But overall it's very nice to look at.
Did you use some kind of reference for this image?
I'm just curious about the idea, I saw something very similar a few days ago.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
no i didnt... if i would have, i wouldnt have made this damn fail...
in school i just drew some hands and then i got the idea to this.
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
no i didnt... if i would have, i wouldnt have made this damn fail...
in school i just drew some hands and then i got the idea to this.

Oh, that's pretty awesome, you have a very creative mind.
I just wanted to ask because I saw some Youtube video some time ago, and the hand had almost the same concept as yours.
I wont say the look alike, but they have some similarities to say the least.

s

Not bad.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
heres my own rework.

hand of god rework

what i changed:
basicly i just redrew the whole hand.
reworking propotions
deleting all overlays, now its 100% selfmade without overlays (but the shine but its just a brush)
i also reworked the colors, should be more fitting i think.
now pls cnc...
Really nice work there!
The index finger feels wrong. The length of it should be different if it goes out to his right that much combined with how you see the nail. It makes it look like it's curving down but it's not, atleast how it looks.

And the same finger also looks a bit flat, might be cause of the range of values or the cracks and wrinkles don't follow the finger form.

Made a quick "paintover"; maybe that clears up my words

po

Other than that everything is pretty sweet!
what Rooyall did is what i was going to say. might even look at a reference for the fingernail shape. still seems a bit weird, maybe its just that it is so bright compared to everything else.