Toribash
Original Post
Countdown
Hi

So I was playing quick aikido today, I won a match, and as the next match started, my toribash froze for a few secs, since it is quick aikido, this cost me a valuable 5 seconds.
So then this idea came to my head: Countdown

When a toribash game begins, it will begin with a countown, 5.....4....3....2....1....Begin!

This gives the players time to think and plan their moves. The operator may also choose whether to have a 10sec countdown, or 5sec or 3sec etc.

Sorry if this has been suggested before. What do you guys think?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
This may really help others who have slow or medium speed computers where it freezes when the game starts.

It's great idea!

S-S-Supported!
I think it's an all around good idea, I mean even for pros it gives a few seconds to get ready for the match.

~Cyri Supported(tm)
why tho
Bump
I'd like to re-suggest this, it has been affecting me in duels :/ And there was another occasion where the other guy accidentally spaced during a duel.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
sure, and maybe not at each frame but maybe like 5 second at the beginning and 3-4 space after a little pause of 2-3 second

-Highly supported
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Maybe a countdown sound or warning at end which can be changes on options. Is that already a thing? I think it would be cool to have more dramatically stuff in toribash like countdowns. Countdown sounds could be added as an item ect. I think people would buy a countdown time (for end of match) if it was an item.
Good morning sweet princess
It gives people a chance to get from your browser or other window get to tb before they hear the game ding. Definitely support it.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Supported. It's bad when the replay goes forever you turn your attention away for a moment and your halfway through the next match.