Toribash
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Don't forget to add me haha
Hey how's it going?

It's going a bit rough, but pulling through.
And I'll add you.

As for the clan, I want to state a rule to people:

From here on out, do not post asking for clan ally, or post any gl posts. Those post are looked at as spam, and will be reported.

Do not ask me questions about my past, or future. If you would like to speak to me, feel free to PM me. I want this clan to make it somewhere, and not be loaded with spam.

Thank you,
DeakManiac
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Hey guys, I am the new recruit, I thought you guys should know a little about me, I am a magician/artist, I love to hang out with friends, I am in game active, my favorite color is black, and I am trying to get into 2 sports which are sword fighting and parkour.
Originally Posted by nilku View Post
Hey guys, I am the new recruit, I thought you guys should know a little about me, I am a magician/artist, I love to hang out with friends, I am in game active, my favorite color is black, and I am trying to get into 2 sports which are sword fighting and parkour.

Magician aye Do some tricks sometime for me :P

Sword fighting sounds a bit much, don't it?
Sup Deak, how are u doing?
nice clan. I think this would be a perfect soon on
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
so....i heard this guy they call deakmaniac started a kingdom, can lil oh noobstatus be a warrior ;)
Last edited by noobstatus; Mar 30, 2014 at 01:26 AM.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
so....i heard this guy they call deakmaniac started a kingdom, can lil oh noobstatus be a warrior ;)

If he can remain active and not leave the kingdom through inactivity like he did in the past few kingdoms of mine :P
hehehehe what you want from me my laptop died, i lost my v card, ppl i dont know moved next door, this fat chick keep eyeing me, and i just found out i live in usa.
hehehehe what you want from me my laptop died, i lost my v card, ppl i dont know moved next door, this fat chick keep eyeing me, and i just found out i live in usa.

Lay off that weed brah, it's making you go insane hahahah!!!!!

Welcome back btw, and welcome to the clan
-----

Last edited by Noobie; Mar 30, 2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lmao i actually did try weed at my friends college but its not my thing man unless im doing it with them bittys(sexy girls) glad to be back ma boy
lmao i actually did try weed at my friends college but its not my thing man unless im doing it with them bittys(sexy girls) glad to be back ma boy

Just don't go MIA or rouge on me again, haha.