Toribash
Ya I'm sorry to say but this is my first time paying, and I'm very pissed that I didn't get my specials yet for buying 12K Toricredits.
Hi guys,

You'll be receiving your items soon... real sorry for the delay.. we're manually updating all the orders before 8th August, so it does take a while. ETA is around 24-48 hours.

Thanks for understanding.

Gman
Why the hell did you bump this, honestly?
You could have at least READ the thread.

if you didn't get the items;
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
PM an admin or e-mail support@toribash. com

Originally Posted by Tortle View Post
PM Nabi-Tiger or Gman80.

Hell, maybe you could have even READ THE FUCKING MONTHLY SPECIALS THREAD.

Don't you DARE say you can't find it, it's linked RIGHT UP NEAR THE TOP OF THE FORUM, ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE.

It looks just like this, but a little less red. Textured DQ, Emote Colours, QS - All in September!

It's a link, so click it and read the part at the bottom that says this:
Originally Posted by Gman80 View Post
Note 1:
ALSO, Booster Promos are updated manually. Do allow 48 hours for your items to come through. PM me if they haven't come through in time.

Got it?
Good.
Last edited by Lapsus; Sep 7, 2008 at 06:07 AM.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane