Toribash
Its nice , but not my style , also I dont think people will pay 50k for it :/
35k tops , But thats my opinion
Dubsteppin' Up my game!
I am Soulzzz, Proud member of Origin
The eyes feel too far up on the head to me - that combined with the height of the purple "chin" really throws off the head. In general the hands are quite good but the highlights on the fingers on the bottoms of the hands (i.e. viewed from the front) seem a bit inconsistent. That's not to say they should all be identical but the pinky finger in particular looks completely different from the others.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
This looks awesome I love how it's not outlined it gives it a better look, I'd buy this if I could.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
who likes outlines? and yea i am going to fix the head later as i go up from the legs
-----
I'm taking a break from this project I'm going to make a cool cartoon set ill continue with this later
Last edited by Nut3llaNinja; Apr 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
thanks yuse I'm starting back on this turns out I'm not to good at cartoon stuff
-----
posting new wips
Last edited by Nut3llaNinja; Apr 17, 2014 at 03:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Overall just looks sloppy. The hands are literally the only thing thats good imo. The head is not mapped properly and the pec joints are just lines..
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
The only thing I dislike about the set is the head.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Everything down from the head looks bad in comparison to the head. but I think since its a wip it wont matter and youll make it match.