Endurance Onslaught 6.0
omg, that's just so smexy!

I've never been good at relaxed, so i suck at wushu, so these look even more amazing to my eyes that are unexposed to wushu greatness
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks starrzz ;}

And you too Archlurps
Be exposed to more wushu greatness by playing wushu and fighting relaxed!
Once you get into it, you'll lurve eet ;]
And learn heaps in the process too.

Oh, and I tried a break dancing combo.
Hope you like :]
Attached Files
schec kick dance.rpl (36.2 KB, 22 views)
[A L P H A]
the kicks as themselves were better breakdancing than that, just if you added 2 more kicks, it'd be great (as breaking, it's already awesome as offensive style)
I refuse to grab.
-
that was better, but the original is still better IMHO. I just don't like the two common things in those "dance remixes": the forearm ghosts through the thigh and at some time, you take that symmetrical glutes extended, hips contracted position.

I'd just love even like simple or somehow otherwise useless, but similar-looking long sweepkicks with some rotation in between to make them (near-) lateral.

by the way, wanna return the favor, I've helped your thread keep up single-handed for a few times, I'd really appreciate one comment on mine to keep it on the first page. it's not old, but new ones are pushing it down. and I'm sorta tipping you on good replays here, too, at least everyone who's seen them would agree (according to their comments)

sorry for advertisement, I quess I'll remove it if you want to. anyone else, like usual, watch his first, then watch mine if this got you interested.
I refuse to grab.
-