Toribash
Ah, thanks for comments. And Archlurps isn't trying to be the "judge of everything", he is just simply commenting, complimenting and criticizing other peoples replays, which is a good thing.

I hope you enjoy your.. what was it, 4th ban mrninja.

Expect more replays soon!
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

deady, that is freaky, don't try to explain it out

and yeah, I checked that dood's posts out, funny stuff. every tenth post has a one in three chance not to be dumping on someone, for no apparent reason. he really "acts like genitals" to people. before the creeps arrive and quote my replay, I must add, that I am, of course, being metaphoric. -_-

yeah, anyways, enjoy your ban.

and I'm looking forward to those replays, but just as a hint, post them on another post. makes it seem like less so ppl have a better chance of bothering to watch them

speaking of that, thanks for your comment on mah thread! new replay there too, will be more soon.
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 15, 2008 at 06:46 PM. Reason: typo
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Here's one new! Watch it to the end, I am very happy with the ending pose.
Attached Files
here I stand, among the limbs.rpl (170.7 KB, 14 views)
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

quite a long bump, not too long in my opinion, though, as the replay is so good, but someone might not like it.

I wouldn't name that masterpiece after the stand in the end. It's an awesome stand, and perfect balance standing and handstanding is the coolest form of posing there is, but a pose is only a bonus, unless the whole replay is about achieving perfect balance, which I dare say this is not. I like the first punch that arches over a wide area and lands gratifyingly deep into uke's belly while still dismembering the abs joint. I would have put this in the last sentence (I mean it's as important to me as the latter) but it would have become a mammoth one, so: the second thing I like is the massive clutterhit hook kick. it's not massive in terms of the number of dismemberments, but it looks powerful and stylish.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!