Toribash
lol, the classic "karate" hit was awesome in that replay, but the symmetrical move ruined some of it.

Don't get me wrong here, as I said, I like the concept too, but the execution could have been better.

I see, that's why you are only on a few threads on the "the game" forum. how do you find out if someone's new and interesting if you anly watch friends' and known to be good ppl's replays? just wondering *whistles*
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
The symmetrical lower body dismembering ruined it? D:
Thats the only way I know of to dismember that many joints at the same time.
I really have no Idea how many good replays I'm missing...
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
no, war, not that one, the symmetrical dismemberment of the elbows. if you're laughing at your screen right now at how "cunning" you were when you made me bump this for free, You're not the dood I thought you was

not saying you are laughing at your screen, tho.

the second paragraph was my "reply" to your "reply" to my comment about "eye for an eye".
I refuse to grab.
-
What?!
I could give a shit about bumping threads.
Also I have no replays here with elbow dismembers.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
darn, I was too agressive... sorry, didn't mean to be. more of a joke. sorry, honestly

will check the replay again and see which strike was symmetrical. as I said, it's not a grave fault in my books, but that's the one place you could improve the replay

that's why I always try to find flaws: so there would be room for improvement. some bestseller I've heard of said that you should do to others what you'd have them do to you, and I would like others to tell me where I go wrong, so that I know how to be better.

EDIT: it was the symmetrical move that dismembered uke's legs. since the rest is as good as it is it's not that important, but there's the room for improvement in that replay.
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 16, 2008 at 12:43 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-