Toribash
20k, I just bought the TC. Can I buy them right now or will I keep going up in price, because I will.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Wait you have nothing in your deactivated inventory. Or active inventory. How did you get a picture if you are not wearing it. Could you post the layout pictures so we can make sure that you even have the textures. Plus you have zero TC, if I am wrong then I apologize, but I'm just a little suspicious.
Last edited by Icarus; May 24, 2014 at 05:21 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Yes no?
-----
Can i buy just the hands?!?
Last edited by XxXCLUCH; May 24, 2014 at 08:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
cluch buy the full set but vokster won, since vokster doesn't believe me lol, ima send you the set vokster and you send me the tc
Originally Posted by leethacks4 View Post
cluch buy the full set but vokster won, since vokster doesn't believe me lol, ima send you the set vokster and you send me the tc

Hold up, you did not transfer items to my inventory. I'll pay you the agreed amount if you transfer the items directly. This option can be found via the option bar on the side when you are in the market or shop. It's above "transfer toricredits".
-----
Ah screw me I'm a noob. Ok I sent 20k, sorry I was skeptical.
Last edited by Icarus; May 25, 2014 at 12:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]