Endurance Onslaught 6.0

This was my 1st video but look at me now, I suck dick

how's that for a hypothesis huh

anyhow, nice editing scheme

work on your replays or get replays from more experienced players if you plan
on making something truly good
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by WI77FUL View Post
Well, when these moves were performed, I think I was becoming an Orange belt. I am now a blue belt. Speaks for itself. Doesn't it. Thanks for checking it out though!

The Second one was sick as hell! I don't think I can pull that 1 off
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I'm just gonna say straight what i think.
First, the replays. If i didn't know your belt i'd say those replays were very bad and stiff, this basic green-blue belter stuff. I'd recommend looking up mocucha's tutorials, since they are very helpful in every way. Also, you got to learn how to balance, it will look 10 times better when you keep on your feet. And a bit relaxing of your joint's would make it look less stiff. All of your single player replays seemed to have the same concept, and when i was looking replay after replay they kinda all started to look the same, so a bit variety would make a video more interesting.

Then, the edits. I remember when i made my first toribash video, i didn't know anything about freecam or /lp, but i still somehow managed to pull of something that wasn't pathetic. Your editing was kind of average first-tb-edit-style, no freecam, slow-mo is the only effect you see etc. etc.. BUT, you didn't mess the video up by using an overused song and ugly shader. It made it stand out among other first-edits.

Overall, for a n00b or newbie, if i may call you either of those, it was a very nice, i dunno, video. 4,5/10

And here's my first edit, if you're interested:
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
dang are we posting our first edits for examples
my turn

i think i got worse

wow

i just thought you were random faggot shitting on art threads

welcome back diatie ily
Originally Posted by ranskis View Post
I'm just gonna say straight what i think.
First, the replays. If i didn't know your belt i'd say those replays were very bad and stiff, this basic green-blue belter stuff.

I know, these replays are taken from when I was back in yellow-orange belt territory.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post

This was my 1st video but look at me now, I suck dick

ur a bullshit liar hompo 8/

anyway nothing impressive here, just presets for magic bullet looks that make it look a lot better than it is
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up