Endurance Onslaught 6.0
We video makers always look specifically into detail when videos are made, regardless if they are bad or not, that transition might have been from the render and not made by him, but regardless, DatSkip shouldn't overlook this mistake.

One of slykuiper's videos also has something that shouldn't be there, but it may have not been noticed by many people, see if you can spot it

Time Waster

And no, it's not the illuminati triangle

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, thanks for the cnc anyways

It was mostly my fault that that was there, might fiddle around to try and make the stuff look better next time
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I liked everything in this video except for that fact that I couldn't tell what was happening in any of the replays especially the first clip. Try to focus more on making the replays as clear as possible so people can see.
Effects were nice gj.
Edit: when I say I couldn't tell what was happening in the replays I meant that I couldn't tell what was being dmed. On all of the hits you seem to move the camera away or something or add blurs idk don't do that.
Last edited by Warrior; Jun 11, 2014 at 07:01 AM.
i am the best in toribash
Lego: I used velocity everywhere except for the slowmo bit at the last clip where I used twixtor

Isolations: Is the picture broken

Warrior: Yeah, I know that it was kinda hard to see. I didn't record/keyframe the clips, they were done by Pwr

I kinda overdid effects on this one because I was trying out new things. If you see my previous two videos it's much easier to see what's going on
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions