Toribash
Original Post
Can we know when we hit 100qi?
Can we get a "Player has reached max games in 24hrs" instead of the usual...
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
There is no harm in this. I see no reason why this cannot be implemented, a fairly simple fix for a fairly simple issue.

Supported.
actually, people would really jump off toribash before hitting 100qi, it only takes 3 games and you are up on the 5 minute mark

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
actually, people would really jump off toribash before hitting 100qi, it only takes 3 games and you are up on the 5 minute mark

So what is this supposed to mean here? I have hit 100qi as many others.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I enjoy this idea, I mean. If I'm playing with my friends when we finally go in-game, I tend to hit 100 games within 2 hours of playing, it'd be nice to know when the rest of them aren't counting towards anything.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Call me captain obvious:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_earnings.php

Games played are shown, games won are shown, takes like 10 seconds to look at it...

So long as you remember what time you started playing you'll know what time your matches start resting; and if you remember when you finished playing then you'll know when you're completely good to go.

i feel like you shouldn't HAVE to go check this
put ingame earnings into the game or something, it's just more convenient
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Whenever I play hardcore I play around 150 and I didnt know about this s
~supported
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
If it was done ingame then just making it as a server side chat message or adding it to the end of a match onscreen blurb would be the better route.
Just don't expect it to tell you times for the match resets, more like a "xxx matches remaining until cap" message or something like that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
btw, qi=/=games played. you get more than 1 qi for winning if I'm not mistaken.

qi is definitely the amount of games you've played. You don't get any extra qi for winning.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.