Toribash
Removing the nose, since all of you hate it. ; - ; I might disappoint you guys with the shading of the hair, to be honest. I'm still learning :<

bintangfal: I use a trackpad, l0l. I do have a Wacom tablet but I'm currently drawing it in school so.. trackpad.

And w o w, Fatul. You just made this head 500% more awesome. I can't help but feel that it has the same theme as the evil-good robotic set by clockwok8 so I might just make a set out of this. Who knows?

---
Eyes, maybe. Idk yet.
Last edited by iAwesome; Jul 11, 2014 at 04:11 AM.
lower the mouth a bit.
pretty much my only complaint.
if you want me to shade it for you send me it via pm br0.

or i can teach you..
but thats like 10x harder.
damn im gettin old
Yeah, I thought his mouth was a bit too high too and thanks for the offer but I prefer learning how to do it with practice.

Here's how I ended up shading it (a sphere preview + 3 screenshots):

>

Kk. Head done, moving onto arms soon. Special thanks for Fatulbrown, xJuicy and Velair for sharing their hints/suggestions/ideas.

Better with half the skin white/grey, you be the judge. ;o

l0l I can't shade skin

Should the mouth be lower?
Last edited by iAwesome; Jul 12, 2014 at 08:46 AM.
Thanks, ninja. And guys, help me. I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. Robotic or tribal? I don't know.

>

Going to leave this here for you guys to cnc on. I really dislike it and I really don't have ideas for the arms anymore since the results for the biceps were horrible. Working on the legs, they look robot-ish.
I quite like the bicep's tribal design, it seems to fit well with the head. I'd continue on that or ship shape it and change it up. I think you dislike it because its too complicated.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here